As we reopen our office, we remain committed to the health and well-being of our employees and clients.
Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 Gumps VA Compensation Services has implemented new rules and regulations as the health and safety of our employees and clients is our high priority. We are currently open to receiving clients by appointment only. Additionally, we are tracking CDC guidance for employers and businesses, along with federal, state and local directives or advisories and implementing office policies.
Here are some examples of the practices and policies we have implemented in our effort to be vigilant during this unprecedented global pandemic:
- To ensure essential only guidelines, the office doors will remain locked during business hours.
- Clients (one at a time) will be seen by appointment only. Until further notice, we are not accepting walk-ins. Please call 936-788-1600 to schedule an appointment.
- No visitors will be permitted in the office with the client at this time.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask.
- We ask that any client experiencing any symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath, to call and reschedule their appointment for a later date, after their symptoms subside. Any patient presenting any of these symptoms at that time of his/her arrival will be asked to leave.
- All our employees will wear masks.
- Hand sanitizers and cleaning products will be available to employees and visitors in our office, as these products remain available.
We remain committed to serving your needs and those of our employees throughout this global health crisis, and would like to express our gratitude for your continued trust in all of us here at Gumps VA Compensation Services
Allen Gumpenberger, Founder and CEO